Set fire to the rain



I let it fall, my heart,
And as it fell, you rose claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me



But there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew.
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true,
And the games you play
You would always win, always win.



But I set fire to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
Let it burn while I cried,
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name...



Location : Chez moi ^^
Poses : Glitterati - Bed (male)


Base :
Shape par myself, not for sale
Peau par the body co, Hunter
Yeux par Lanon Ling | poetic colors - frozen Silver
Cheveux par Doctor Aho | Drot - Kellin 2.0
Moustache par Aida Ewing | Tableau Vivant - Vincent Beards

Vêtements :
Pull par Meraud Resident | Entente - Petit Ami Sweater
Jean par Amerie Spitteler | Amerie - Mesh Skinny Pants
Chaussures par Coke Dreadlow | UBU - Drunks

Accessoires :
Lunettes par Maxwell Graf | bastard. - BC Frames
Capuche par Yukio Osei | Pumpkin - Riding Hood
Bague par Gyorgyna Larnia | LaGyo - King deer ring
Badges par Eve Kazan | Mad' - My Neighbour Totoro (Neighbors Party 2012 hunt) + Gay Pride

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire